Kim Bergstrand and Magnus Eriksson in a long conversation after the poke: “It’s a positive problem”
Updated 16:53 | Published 16:17
Magnus Eriksson was benched against Häcken.
After Thursday’s practice, team captain and coach Kim Bergstrand had a long conversation.
– It was fun to win yesterday. I keep it there, says Eriksson.
Lucas Bergvall got the chance from the start for the first time against BK Häcken. This meant that team captain Magnus Eriksson was kicked from the starting eleven.
– It was about the type of match and what we felt we needed. It’s three games in a week, but Lucas has done so well in training that he needs to get his chance soon. Now it felt like it was the right position and it worked out quite well. He was ready, says Thomas Lagerlöf.
After training, Eriksson had a long conversation with Kim Bergstrand. However, the team captain was tight-lipped about the poke.
– It was fun to win yesterday. I’m holding it there.
What did you and Bergstrand talk about?
– Everything is possible. Life.
Asoro on his way back
Bergvall impressed greatly in his starting debut, which makes it more difficult for the coaching duo to select the eleven for the derby against AIK on Sunday.
– You want it to be difficult to take out a team. These are positive problems. Although benching good players is never fun.
How difficult will it be to poke Bergvall?
– We’re not going to pick an eleven now, but it’s clear that he strengthened his chances with his effort, definitely.
Joel Asoro made his first full practice on Thursday after missing the last two games with a small hamstring strain.
But it is still unclear if he can play against AIK on Sunday.
– We’ll see how I feel after Saturday. I can’t really say if I’m a hundred or not, he says.
#Kim #Bergstrand #Magnus #Eriksson #long #conversation #poke #positive #problem