Sean Sabetkar leaves Degerfors IF
Here is the reason why Sean Sabetkar is leaving Degerfors IF.
According to Sportbladet’s information, he is in agreement with the Thai club Prachuap FC
– Everything that has a beginning has an end, says Sabetkar at the club website.
Sean Sabetkar came to Degerfors from Västerås SK ahead of the 2021 Allsvenskan season.
Then the centre-back got a leading role in the team, but has ended up further and further from a place in the starting eleven.
Now the club announces that it has agreed with the 28-year-old to terminate the contract early.
– His importance on the field and in the dressing room has been enormous and he has been extremely professional throughout his stay, says sporting director Patrik Werner at Degerfors website.
“See you later”
Sabetkar’s contract with Degerfors actually expires at the turn of the year.
But with the parties breaking up with each other, the 28-year-old’s last match in the red and white shirt will be on Thursday when Degerfors host Hammarby at Stora Valla.
– Everything that has a beginning has an end. There’s a lot I want to thank so I’ll try to keep it short. First of all, I want to thank Patrik Werner and the entire coaching staff who chose to believe in me and give me the opportunity to play football at the highest level in Sweden – something that has been a dream since childhood, says Sabetkar and continues:
– Goodbye and don’t forget to choose joy, appreciate life and look forward – after all, tomorrow is always a new day.
On the club’s website, sporting director Patrik Werner thanks the midfielder for his efforts in Degerfors, and hints at a future return.
– We will definitely keep in touch in the future and he is welcome to take on the role of deputy sports director when he retires from football. An extremely nice person who I wish all the best in the future, he says.
Sean Sabetkar played a total of 46 matches in the allsvenskan for Degerfors and during a large part of these he wore the captain’s armband.
According to Sportbladet’s information, the career is now continuing in Thailand and Prachuap FC The parties have agreed on a contract and that the centre-back is ready for an adventure in Thailand is expected to become official in the next few weeks, if nothing unforeseen happens.
#Sean #Sabetkar #leaves #Degerfors