Henrik Lundqvist about his new documentary “Open heart”: Nervous
Premium: NEW YORK. Everything was turned upside down for Henrik Lundqvist.
Life as he knew it changed completely after the heart operation – and now the goalkeeping icon will give his own view of the tumultuous months in the new documentary film “Open heart”.
– It’s very private, so it gets nervous, says Lundqvist.
If you are already a subscriber, log in to read. Sign in
Read Premium for free for one week
Get access to Expressen’s entire digital world. All readers can use the free trial once. After that, the price is SEK 89/month. Digital lifetime subscription. No commitment period – cancel whenever you want.
All of this is included:
• Expressen.se and the Expressen app – unlimited access to all articles
• E-magazine and crossword every day
• All articles on skonahem.se, halsoliv.se, levaochbo.se, teknikensvarld.se, mama.nu, alltomresor.se, amelia.se and alltommat.se
• Share your subscription with up to 3 people
By clicking on “START PREMIUM” you agree to Bonnier News AB’s (org. no. 559080-0917) subscription terms for Expressen Premium and confirms that you have taken part personal data policy. For technical reasons, an amount of SEK 1 may be reserved on your account, but will be paid back shortly.
#Henrik #Lundqvist #documentary #Open #heart #Nervous