SSK star Linus Videll back after the nightmare
Premium: He injured himself so badly that it could have been life-threatening.
Now Linus Videll is back – and looking forward to a new season with SSK.
– It was probably lucky that they didn’t tell me straight away how bad it could have been, says the 38-year-old.
Expressen broadcasts at least three of SSK’s pre-season matches this summer – stream here
If you are already a subscriber, log in to read. Sign in
Read Premium for free for one week
Get access to Expressen’s entire digital world. All readers can use the free trial once. After that, the price is SEK 89/month. Digital lifetime subscription. No commitment period – cancel whenever you want.
All of this is included:
• Expressen.se and the Expressen app – unlimited access to all articles
• The e-magazine – discover today’s Expressen and selected magazines
• All articles on skonahem.se, halsoliv.se, levaochbo.se, teknikensvarld.se, mama.nu, alltomresor.se, amelia.se and alltommat.se
• Share your subscription with up to 3 people
By clicking on “START PREMIUM” you agree to Bonnier News AB’s (org. no. 559080-0917) subscription terms for Expressen Premium and confirms that you have taken part personal data policy. For technical reasons, an amount of SEK 1 may be reserved on your account, but will be paid back shortly.
#SSK #star #Linus #Videll #nightmare