Tre Kronor ready for the quarter-finals in the World Cup – after the new crush
In the end, it was 4-0 against France on Saturday evening.
Tre Kronor actually decided the meeting already in the first period when they scored all the goals: Fabian Zetterlund x2, Jonatan Berggren and Pär Lindholm.
– We are playing perfectly fine. We can do better, but it’s nice to have points, says Fabian Zetterlund, who scored two goals.
– Always nice to contribute offensively. That’s why I’m here. I want to play offensively, simply, go to the front and hit. It was fun.
Are you starting to get into the WC suit more and more?
– Yes, I feel good out there. Had some good chances in addition to the goals.
Hope Janne checked
France had no chance to create nerves in the match, but Sweden held back.
In the third period, Fabian Zetterlund looked to have scored a hat-trick, but the goal was disallowed due to a kick.
– It was probably 10/90 on it, he says and smiles.
Are you left-footed?
– No, right. I didn’t think it would work.
Do you think you will be asked by the football federation captain Janne Andersson after that?
– Well, I hope so (laughs).
Plays quarter finals next week
Now Tre Kronor has five straight victories in the hockey World Cup. After the three-pointer against France, it is also clear that Sweden is qualified for the quarter-finals.
– We take it day by day. We have to do the job and be ready for the next game.
It will be played in either Tampere or Riga, depending on where the teams finish in groups A and B. Sweden has two group stage matches, against Denmark and the USA, left.
#Tre #Kronor #ready #quarterfinals #World #Cup #crush